An Unnamed Blog

The opinions, interests, whining and wayward fancies of an eighteen a nineteen twenty year-old Muslim living in a medley of social, religious, non-religious and political chaos that is today’s Pakistan.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Topicless

Greetings everyone ... (though there'll be nobody reading at the moment except me ... *shrugs*)

Two hours of continuous mind-prodding and no witty/interesting/sensible name comes up. Just not in my fate. So An Unnamed Blog is all I can settle for(It's not that bad, is it?) . Anyways, at least the day has finally come ... when at last I am going to write in my first-ever post in my first-ever blog. I have thought about it for sooo long (okay only about a few months) ... there was this and that and I thought perhaps it will be a massive time-waster( not that I am much bent upon saving my time). But my thoughts have become too much for me ... and I am not even writing in my "paper" diary since these past few months ... there is so much to grapple with in this world. The list is endless ... from your mom to Iraq to why is nature going berserk all of a sudden. And then I thought okay thats it! ... no more thinkin', no more hesitatin', lets just go and sign up and so I have :). Finally.
So this blog is going to be a personal journal ... a storage box to contain countless mind patterns that are almost clogging my brain ... my opinions and my interests ... which means Lord Of The Rings and Harry Potter will come top on the list ... *can already hear my friends' groan*;) ... okay there is going to be other stuff tooo like news, that of the world and my own beloved country ... though I am kinda not litsening to much news these past few weeks ... to escape the constant depression that it puts you in ... but you can't really escape so I am going back to BBC and CNN again and our very own Geo ... one of my dad's favourite channel so have to endure it ... though it is good ... definitely better than PTV( a channel I haven't watched since a few years) ... Oooops ... I am digressing. Okay. Coming back. So thats what it is going to contain. I assure you that these opinions are not going to be the finest you've ever read ( you have to make allowance for my fledgling brain ) and neither are they going to be in the finest of languages ( I am still learning). I am not discouraging prospective readers am I? Anyways my point is, read at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any wasted time that might be incurred. So enough warnings? And yeah I forgot tellin' ... this blog might also contain my own petty yearnings and problems and stuff of that kind. Writing everything out has always been to me,as to many other people, like a brain massager; it puts my brain to ease, and enables the electrical flow within my nervous pathways to travel more smoothly (at least my brother has to be thankful for that :) ) ... doesn't mean I am perfect at what they call the skill of letting words clothe your thoughts but I will try ... as always ... *sigh* ... though it has taken a great deal to write what I can write at the moment, being a non-native speaker of English and all that ... Anyways ... I see I already have displayed my penchant for rambling ... though its no way as near as it used to get in my normal diary (though its not long really ... just appearing so in this bigger font) ... When am I going to learn the meaning of sticking-to-one-point I don't know ... I don't think I am going to write anymore ... got some work to do ... Be Back Later ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home