An Unnamed Blog

The opinions, interests, whining and wayward fancies of an eighteen a nineteen twenty year-old Muslim living in a medley of social, religious, non-religious and political chaos that is today’s Pakistan.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Cold again!

It's that dratted cold again! ... this must be a record for me. Six times this year. There was one in January and now at the end in December. What a start and an end to your year. All I am doing is coughing and wheezing and sneezing. And with the kind of laziness I possess, I don't even take my antibiotics properly ... taking the dose a day and skipping it the other day.I don't know, I just don't remember sometimes.So those bacteria or viruses or whatever inside me might have become super-super-resistant by now. Anyways, I think I should go now. My head is aching terribly. Besides, I don't think anyone reading would be interested in my grumbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home