An Unnamed Blog

The opinions, interests, whining and wayward fancies of an eighteen a nineteen twenty year-old Muslim living in a medley of social, religious, non-religious and political chaos that is today’s Pakistan.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A New Template!

I have just picked a new template ... the older one was not coming except the NavBar and for a moment I thought it had something to do with the ban but other blogspot sites are coming (I am using WOL, an ISP that hasn't yet decided to block all Bloggers). All the banners and all the sites I had in my sidebar are therefore not coming. I do not have time at the moment but I will soon restore them. And can someone please tell me why the sidebar content is coming in the right-bottom hand corner?

By the way, there has been a
petition created ... Please go and sign it if you agree with it of course. And check out the google group started by Dr. Pak I mentioned earlier ... there are email addresses of newspapers etc. to write to, for spreading your voice farther.

I know I haven't written anything about George Bush and I do want to, but the almost miniscule time I have on the internet ( after the studying at home and tuitions) is spent on writing letters and stuff ... I will soon insha'Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home