An Unnamed Blog

The opinions, interests, whining and wayward fancies of an eighteen a nineteen twenty year-old Muslim living in a medley of social, religious, non-religious and political chaos that is today’s Pakistan.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dan Brown and Judas Iscariot


Dan Brown cleared of all charges ... its good to know ... I personally thought the whole affair to be rather silly ... not that I am an ardent fan of Dan Brown or anything. I like Da Vanci and others for their value as good thrillers. I mean I won't go to his books for a lesson in history. When I first read Da Vanci code, about two years ago, I was all excited and did a bit of research into the whole affair. All of which revealed that he actually got his facts wrong. Though reading Da Vanci did spark my interest in Church History and Arianism and the Nicene Creed and I ended up knowing something about it.

Gospel of Judas found ... Interesting ... very interesting ... there is a documentary coming tomomoro on National Geographic. Figure out the time yourself.

P.S. My ban on Blogger isn't working at all ... I am stricken with this addiction for the internet. Anyway ... gotta go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home