An Unnamed Blog

The opinions, interests, whining and wayward fancies of an eighteen a nineteen twenty year-old Muslim living in a medley of social, religious, non-religious and political chaos that is today’s Pakistan.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Taking a Break!


Greetings everyone!

Well ... I am writing this to break to you the news that I won't be posting much in the next two months ... maybe I will but most probably not (perhaps just a story or two). The reason? ... I have to study of course. So if you suddenly notice a lack of posting over the next two months, don't despair, I'll be back after my exams are over.

Just pray that I do my exams well.

Take Care.

P.S. Check this out. The World largest letter signed by Pakistani Children. Sent to them with love from India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home